Happy Skinz has developed an accessible, safe and distinctive mobile system that can be used to spray sunscreen spray. In addition to a backpack model of the spray system, with which employees (or hired by a event agency) of a festival, a beachbar or a (sunburn) brand can walk around and can provide people with sunburn spray, a fixed arrangement of the spray system is also being developed.
The product offers the possibility to create awareness for the importance of protection against sunburn and, due to the low threshold of the application, makes people more inclined to protect themselves. The spray mist application of sunscreen ensures that people do not have to spread the sunscreen, which is comfortable to use. In addition, the plastic waste from bottles is reduced through the use of a refillable reservoir.
The backpack model (model 2.0) has been developed based on a number of specific pre-defined requirements:
- Low current (no voltage transfer)
- Air pump up to 3 bar
- No pressure on barrels
- Pipes up to 10 bar protected
- Spray load up to 6 bar
- Syringe must be able to aim very precisely
- 2 liter reservoir (consumption 5 ml per person> +/- 400 people)
- Combi air fluid (perfect atomization)
- Liquid does not come into contact with air (exclude chemical reactions)
- No turbidity liquid
- Easy to clean reservoir, hoses and gun
- Interchangeable batteries
- Portable in multifunctional backpack with “tough” appearance and possibility of branding.